https://chanceshelter.org/83903-pyridium-cost.html document 1. Whit’s. I don’t know about you but I haven’t felt 22, or 19, since I’ve been deprived of Whit’s for a whole summer. Do they carry a “Bathtub” size for Whitsers?
integrate pred forte eye drops cost 2. Being able to get anywhere in less than 10 minutes. On the Hill everyone is close to each other whether we like it or not. But damn if it isn’t convenient when you’ve overslept and you have 2 minutes to get to class.
http://blog.aquanetta.com.pl/22723-viagra-pill-price.html segment 3. Knowing your friends are right down the hall from you.
Because at home you have to “make plans” and if you walk into people’s rooms at late hours it’s considered “rude” and “breaking and entering”. Whatever.
http://www.punnami.com.mm/31158-prescription-zantac.html 4. There’s always one or two (or all) of your professors that you’re excited to see and bug endlessly.
propecia canada conclude 5. Knowing that no matter where we are now, its definitely better than living in Shorney.
You are invincible. Nothing fazes you now.
http://leafletcorp.com/?page_id=41 6. That beautiful, glorious, miraculous, day when the dining halls have chicken fingers and it’s like Jesus himself has descended, placed his hand on your shoulder and told you, “Hey little buddy, things will be okay.”
where can i purchase clomid online 7. No matter the season, weather, or the day you are having, there is no way to NOT notice how beautiful our campus is.
Like the one day I woke up to snow falling softly and the deer family standing majestically outside my window. We go to school at a Disney college, embrace it, break into song more, frolick.
8. Because sometimes we just need an Easy Mac cooked in a crappy microwave in a weird smelling kitchen.
(Actual picture of a student waiting for microwave to finish)
9. There is at least one class you are excited for and it’s okay to admit it because there aren’t lockers to be shoved into for being a nerd.
10. Being reunited with the group that you love with your entire heart.
Whether it be a fraternity, a sorority, a gaming club, the Doobie, Burpee’s, Sketch’rs, LNO, Hilltoppers, whatever, it’s just nice to be back with your second family. (HELLO FRIENDS I MISSED YOU DID YOU MISS ME)
11. The Bandersnatch. Because making your own pizza bagels, and Snagles just feels wrong.
(An actual image of someone eating at The Snatch late Saturday night)
12. The thrill of seeing a dog or baby on campus. Because we forget they exist when we’re surrounded by 18-22 year olds who have no idea what we are doing.
(LET ME JUST PET IT)
13. D-Day. What more do I need to say.
14. The Hill itself. Because it is a pain in the butt to climb but oh my god my legs have never looked so good.
(And Niall agrees!)
15. Knowing that the friends and the memories that are made here will stay with us for much longer than anything else.